Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Merry Christmas to us!

Rob and I have been in England now for two months! Last Friday, all of our stuff was delivered to us, and it totally felt like Christmas! A lot of our stuff has been in storage for over a year so we haven't even seen it in a long time.  It was so fun going through boxes and finding things we have been missing for so long! :) The unpacking is very time consuming and takes a lot of energy! There are many days that I feel like time goes by way too fast and I can't get enough done. But things are coming along! I wil be posting pictures of our home once it is finally all put together!


It was pretty cold!!!


Just a third of our stuff on this truck! Lots of brown paper!


I know it looks like I am showing off my crockpot but I am actually showing off my new pots and pans that I got for Christmas! I was finally able to take them out of the box!


This was the second truck with the majority of our things! :)


My handsome Rob! :)

1 comment:

  1. Whitney you look so cute! I love your growing belly! It's always nice to have your own stuff and make your house feel like your home:) I'm so excited for you and Robert to have that little baby!

    PS-I'm slightly jealous that I'm in Utah and you are well, in Europe!

    ReplyDelete