Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lavenham: The Crooked Town

Saturday we decided to go on an adventure to the town of Lavenham. I had heard a lot of good things about this little town and I was pleasantly surprised at how cute it was. Lavenham is known as the crooked town because all throughout this village there are crooked buildings and crooked houses everywhere! There are crooked walls and crooked windows, probably even crooked people. ;) It was such a nice, warm sunny day yesterday. Perfect for just exploring this peaceful town. Then as we were walking back to the car, we found a candy and ice cream shop called Sweetmeats. Best ice cream I have ever had! It was the perfect treat to end our little adventure with! Here are many pictures to give you a little idea of what this town is all about!





Rob thought he should be crooked too!




Silly us!!




Rob found these fun glasses in the bushes.





There are ladybugs everywhere here in the UK!




Crooked brick wall

The boys checkin out the Ferrari




This place kinda reminds me of Whoville!



Lavenham's main street

No comments:

Post a Comment