Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Preparing for Baby...

I had a much needed hair appointment Saturday afternoon. When I finally got home after a couple of hours Rob told me he wanted to set up the crib and changer! At first I was a little reluctant just because a lot of our things were still in boxes everywhere and I didn't want more clutter. I told him we should wait until the rest of our house was put together before we started setting up the baby's room but he insisted that we do it that night. He wanted to do something special for the baby, since I am the one that gets to do all the shopping and other preparations. :) So we decided to do it! I read the directions and handed him all the little parts while he assembled. Oh, and I tried helping him with one part and he said "No, this is Daddy's project! I want to say I did it ALL!!" ;) He was very determined to do it all by himself. I just laughed and let him do his thing!  We are getting more and more excited to meet our little girl!  I am ready for the rest of my house to be in order so I can go to work on the nursery! So many things to do and not a whole lot of time! :) I will post more pictures once we finally have the nursery all set up!





Peek-A-Boo! :)



So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment