Rob and I have been in our house for almost two weeks now. Besides the toilet having to be flushed at least twice for anything to go down, the shower having no water pressure (its absolutely horrible when washing my hair), and our hot water only lasting half the day, our house is fairly decent and we are adjusting fairly well. :) This last Friday we decided to add some pizzaz to our home! We painted one wall in the living room a lighter grey and then we painted a couple walls in the baby's room a light, key lime green. Now if only I had things to hang on my beautiful painted walls.... Oh yeah, so for any of you that follow me on facebook you would have read that our things were supposed to be delievered at the beginning of this week. Well, that was a false alarm. Rob called them monday morning and they told us that our small shipment was ready for delivery but the other email was sent by accident.... How does that happen? I don't know, but what I do know is that did not make for a happy pregnant me! When Rob first told me what the company had said, I really thought he was pulling my leg, as he likes to do quite often. It didn't make for the greatest Monday, that is for sure! But all is well and we are still anxiously waiting for our things to arrive.

Painting the living room wall. No I am not standing on chair...... ;) But if any of you are concerned, don't worry Rob was checking on me every five seconds!
Here is baby girl's room! I love how this color turned out! Obviously the picture doesn't do it justice.
Daddy painting along the baseboards so mommy didn't have to bend down that low.... :)
What a handsome man! He was so happy to help out! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment