Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I have been back in Fruitland for a week now and I am really enjoying all these lazy days! :) I am still waiting to take my final cosmetology tests! My written is on Friday and my practical is on Monday.  I am excited to finally get those tests over with.  I really do miss all my friends in the Burg but it has been such a blessing to be surrounded by family again.  Rob is flying out of Barrow, AK today and is looking forward to being in a place thats a little warmer! He should be going to Cordova and doing a couple jobs there until he comes home around the 10th of March.  Both of us are counting down the days! We still haven't heard from the Air Force yet so hopefully we will be able to spend some good time together before he leaves for training. We are enjoying life as much as we can.  This week I will be doing some painting and some studying for my tests!!! Oh, I am also coaching some club volleyball! I am so excited to be able to coach and maybe even coach one of my sisters! I am looking forward to being on the court again! I guess this is our update for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment