Saturday, January 22, 2011
Crazy Crazy Week!!!
This week has been full of exciting things!!! I am finally finished with Cosmetology School!! It has been such a blast and I am going to miss all of the friends that I have made here!! I have also been packing like crazy!!! On Monday I will be driving back to Fruitland with my Dad! I will be living there while Rob is away and also while he is at boot camp. We still don't know when that will be but we are anxiously waiting! Rob is doing really good in Alaska and is loving what he is doing! They are almost finished with the job in Barrow and will soon be going back to Quinhagak, AK. The plan is to come home the beginning of March! Boy am I looking forward to that! Our life together has definitely been an adventure and I don't think that is ever going to change!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats Whit!! We are so excited for you.
ReplyDelete