Saturday, January 8, 2011
Life as we know it...
So the last little while has been a little crazy. Rob obviously was able to come home for the holidays and we had such a great time! He left for Barrow, Alaska today. He is doing more of a welding project this time around and I'm sure he will love it. He really does like the work that he has been doing it is just hard to be away for such long periods of time. I, on the other hand, have seven more school days left before I finish up my cosmetology schooling! YAY!!! It really has been so much fun and I am going to miss it a lot! After I graduate I move back to Fruitland while Rob is away. It will be so nice to be with family and have their support. I am very sad that I have to leave the friends I have in Rexburg but I guess my life has to go on sometime :) Rob is planning on coming back to the lower 48 about the beginning of March and then we will be making our next plans! We are still waiting to hear back from his recruiter of the exact month and day he is leaving for basic training because they haven't given him the job he wants yet. So, I guess it is better to wait it out a little longer until he gets a job he will love! Once that happens he will be off to San Antonio, TX! I am very happy and excited to start our next chapter of our lives together! We will be moving alot and creating a lot of memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love the blog and we will be checking in often.
ReplyDelete