Monday, February 28, 2011

When one door closes, another one opens!

Not too much has been happening in our lives lately, but a lot of things are about to happen! Rob's Alaska adventure is finally coming to a close! (Thank goodness) He is coming home March 11th and we are both counting down the days! It will be nine full weeks since we last saw each other by the time he gets home. We will be spending loads of time together and enjoying every moment! :) We recently found out that Rob leaves for basic training May 3rd.  We are so glad that we finally have date and we are looking forward to the new adventure. I have been coaching volleyball the last couple of weeks and I have such a great group of girls.  I love being back on the court and involved! :) The girls have been getting better and better! I am still waiting for my license to arrive in the mail and still looking for a salon that will have me for just a couple of months. Life is good and its just going to get better! So many things to look forward to in the future! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment