I can't believe we have been in Texas for four months already and Rob for five! I didn't think time had gone that fast but looking back it really did fly by! We are so blessed to have met such amazing people here and we will miss them as we move on to our next adventure. Rob graduates this Friday from the Aircraft Metals Technology Program. He will be graduating top of his class! I am so proud of all he has accomplished, especially in such a short time. He really loves what he is doing and is excited to start working for real. :)
Thanksgiving was quite the accomplishment! It was the first time we spent Thanksgiving away from any family and I actually cooked the whole meal with my friend Jessica Crawford. We had such a blast being the little cooks and we felt it was a huge success! Even though we didn't have our own families, it still felt like we were a part of the same Air Force family. We also did a little bit of Black Friday shopping! It was the first time I had ever done it and same with Rob. It just amazed me how many people came out that night to spend spend spend! Lines outside of stores were ridiculously long! I had never seen anything like it and I'm glad we only went to one store!
Our next bit of news, for those of you who read this, which probably isn't a lot, we are expecting a little baby in May and we couldn't be more thrilled! I am 16 weeks and finally feeling pretty good. Rob is really hoping that our baby will have a British accent before we come back to the states in a couple years. I think it is all wishful thinking but I guess it could happen. :) We are so excited for all the new things that are happening in our lives but we will surely miss all of our family here in the states... So for all of you reading this, you are more than welcome to come visit us in England at any time! You are always welcome in our home! :) Well, I will be posting again soon! And definitely some pictures of Rob's little graduation! We love you all and hope this holiday season brings you love and joy!
We are so excited for you both and cant wait to see you at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby and everything else in your lives! So much excitement!
ReplyDelete